Sunday, 19 December 2010

just 4 u my bucuk...ngeee~~



To : Mohd Hezly Mustafa



1) All i care about is being with u forever....
2) All the gold and diamond in the world are not enough to buy the love i have for u...
3) God created you just for me
4) I am addicted  to your love
5) I am crazy about u
6) I did not mean to hurt your feelings
7) I am feel save when i with u
8) I love talking to you
9) I want to spent forever with u
10) I have finally discovered true love-u
11) Nothing will ever stop me from loving u
12) Loving u feels like haven
13) You are my love, my heart and my life
14) My heart cries when we are apart
15) No man has loved me the way u loved me
16) You are the most important person in my life
17) I cannot stop thinking about u
18) If anything happens to you, i will crazy
19) I thank god for the day he brought u into my life
20) I wish god had brought u to me sooner 
21) You are the perfect men for me
22) Your carring words touch the deepest part of me
23) u are the music that makes my heart sing
24) If loving u is a sin, then let me be guilty
25) if ur love is blind, then i never want it to see the light of the day
26) I will travel a thousand miles to be with u
27) I will go with u to the ends of the world as long as you keep loving me
28) I will be rather be broke than trade your love for a million dollars
29) If i had to live life over gain, i would life i with u
30) Life without u will be like going to sleep and never having sweet dreams
31) Loving u is has made live even sweater
32) You are my soul mate
33) You are the other half that makes me feel whole
34) You are the kidnest man i know
35) You make me feel like a woman
36) You  love me gently
37) You are the sweetest man i know
38) You bring nothing about love, peace, joy, and hapiness to my soul
39) You are my prince
40) When i look at u I see man that i find irrisistible 
41) You are so good to me
42)  Your love arms my heart like the glow of a candle light in midsummer night's dream







From : Nurul Asyiqin Abd Majid

No comments:

Post a Comment